This page will contain announcements and communications with church members, with most recent at the top.
(6/25/22) Video of Doug McCully’s memorial service is archived here.
(1/2/21) Live streaming of services is here. The services are available on downstairs TVs at 10:00 a.m. each Sunday, and on the internet here or here. Videos of past sermons are available here, and will also be available on the individual sermon pages on this site.
(11/8/20) Letter to the church regarding COVID:
November 8, 2020
*In light of the current guidelines distributed by mail from the Delta County Health Dept.
And based on conversations the elders have had after reading the current Imprimis article which includes the Greater Barrington Declaration, we are implementing the following guidelines for our church services for this present time.
- Continue to provide masks, hand sanitizer, and gloves for those who choose to use them.
- Encourage church leadership to wear masks until seated in the auditorium or classroom.
- Limit gatherings outside of worship services to 10 individuals unless adequate distancing can be assured.
- Continue misting and sanitizing regimen between meetings.
- Worship service attendance will be limited to 50% capacity of the auditorium. (80 is the guestimate until on official occupancy rate is provided)
- Expedite the provision of video/audio capabilities in other rooms downstairs to allow for overflow when the auditorium is at capacity. This will also allow for livestreaming of worship services.
- Continue to receive the offerings via mail or in the offering plates that are available in the auditorium and foyer.
*Printed copies of the Imprimis article, Great Barrington Declaration, and County Guidelines are on the back table in the auditorium and are the basis for the following rationale for these guidelines:
- Known risk factors for our congregation.
- Communicating to our congregation proper respect for authoritiesawhile maintaining worship priorities.
- Preventing community misunderstanding or potential repercussions.
- Attendance is voluntary and every effort is being made to expandthe participation options for our congregation.
Thanks for your understanding,