- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that He bodily resurrected and ascended into Heaven, and that He will come again in power and glory.
- We believe that all people are sinners and are saved by grace through faith in the risen Lord, apart from their works. Through this personal faith, people receive the righteousness of Christ and the forgiveness of sins. For the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body (the church).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that every believer should function within the framework of a local Bible believing church.
- We believe in the Great Commission to witness to people of all nations. The Great Commission includes the gospel, discipleship, and baptism of new believers. (Matthew 28:19-20)
For more detail, please refer to this page.