Inclusion means accepting into fellowship ALL who come to Christ by faith. Baptism is symbol of this unity.
ACTS: TRUTH LIBERATED – Acts 28:31
GRACE: The ongoing gift of God in which we participate for His glory and for our benefit.
- 1st Journey: The DISCOVERY of GRACE – September – November 2021 (Galatians)
- 2nd Journey: The DEVELOPMENT of GRACE – Acts 16-18 (Philippians; 1-2 Thessalonians; 1-2 Corinthians)
- 3rd Journey: The DEPTH of GRACE – Acts 19-28 (Philemon; Ephesians; Colossians; Romans)
The following were also referenced this morning:
- What Is Baptism and How Important Is It? | Desiring God
- The evangelical divide | WORLD (wng.org)
- Language barrier | WORLD (wng.org)
- Facing division, praying for unity | WORLD (wng.org)
- Sermon by Brandon Washington at the Annual Meeting 2021 | Colorado Baptists